Wednesday, January 25, 2012

They Say It's Your Birthday....

Ok, it's not quite my birthday yet. I have at about 6 more hours left in my time zone but since I am celebrating all week - why not celebrate here now?!?!


Not only is it my birthday, it is almost the 1 year anniversary of On The Tart Side! Yes, technically I started this blog in 2009 but four posts followed by over a year off does not a blog make. So in the tradition of sitcoms everywhere (as well as the graduation episode of Beverly Hills, 90210 - Thanks Ben & Whit for my gift of Seasons 1 &2!), today's post is a flashback episode to some of the biggest hits of the past year.


Top 5 Posts



#5 - Product Placement Wednesday - Surprise Surprise Bake Shop Cake Pops - If you live in the LA area and still have not tried these cake pops, what are you waiting for? Maybe I should pick up a few to celebrate with!



#4 - Happy Half-Birthday To Me! - FYI - if you are looking for a gift for me, all of these items are still available.



#3 - First Date Do's and Don'ts for Boys - This is just good advice. If you have yet to pass along to the guys in your life - do it.



#2 - Product Placement Wednesday - Trader Joe's Peach Pops - Tastes like summer. The Strawberry are also good but I still prefer the peach.



and the most popular post of the year BY A MILE....



#1 - Product Placement Wednesday - Trader Joe's Flower Pepper - This pepper must be REAL popular as I had three times as many hits on this post as on the next closest. It really is delish so jump on the bandwagon and check it out!




In the spirit of the birthday theme, here are a few other posts that tie in...



You Shouldn't Have! - A Guide to Gifting (and it's companion You Shouldn't Have! - The Wedding Edition) - Be the best gift giver EVER!



and on the flip side... Product Placement Wednesday - Amazon.com Wish List - Make it easy for people to know exactly which gifts to buy you (hence my new found BH9 DVDs).




People have also seemed to enjoy my wedding posts this year though the favorite for sure was Tacky Weddings!



This one about 10 Things That Make A Woman Undateable cracks me up.




There was also adventures in my neighborhood - pre arsonist.




Lots of great recipes - too many links to include here. I have so many more to share this year!




I could recap all night but I have got to keep the birthday train moving! Thank you so much for reading this year and I hope that you continue to enjoy the content in 2012!



No comments:

Post a Comment