Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Product Placement Wednesday - Clarisonic Mia

So as a slightly late resolution for 2012, Product Placement Wednesday is now going to be bi-weekly. Unfortunately I have a lot on my plate as we kick off this year and I want to get back to delivering a larger variety of content so I will be cutting back on products. That being said, if you have personally tried a new product and think it is a good candidate for Product Placement Wednesday, please let me know!


Now on to this week's product! I got this little beauty for Christmas and I have a feeling that many of you did too!


Clarisonic Mia



The Clarisonic Mia is the smaller more travel friendly version of the classic Clarisonic. It is definitely the most fun as it comes in approximately 15 colors (colors vary due to special editions). While the other Clarisonic models offer more features, the Mia is all most consumers need. It features a universal charger, travel case, and up to 20 minutes of cleaning with one charge.

The cleaning features of all Clarisonics are basically the same. This is from the Mia page:



  • Cleans 6x better than your hands alone in 60 seconds


  • Works with your skin, not against it, to gently massage away impurities trapped within pores


  • Prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturizers


  • Gentile enough to use 2x a day


Clarisonic Mia is available at Ulta, Sephora and Amazon.com in addition to the company website.


I have been using mine for a few weeks and am already happy with the changes in my skin. Did you also get a Mia for a holiday gift? If so, what color?


1 comment: