Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Inbox Clean Up - Real Simple Articles

Unfortunately my inbox sometimes becomes the place were emails come to die. I save things so long the links are not even good anymore! Today I decided that it would be a great idea to share with you some of the articles from Real Simple that I have been saving only to find that not all were still working links. So I hope you enjoy those that are still active but check them out soon before they join the ranks of the other dead links!

20 Quick No-Cook Recipes

10 Delicious and Surprising Salad Recipes

Great Summer Hostess Gifts

Low Calorie Snacks for Every Craving

Four Weeks of Dinner Menus

50 Surprising New Uses for Beauty Products


I hope you find these articles as interesting as I did! Please let me know if you try any of the recipes, tips or buy any of the hostess gifts. As always, keep in mind that you don't have to be a registered member of the site to comment!

Happy New Year and I wish you all luck in your own inbox cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment