Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Product Placement Wednesday - L'Occitane Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub

Winter weather = dry skin. Right now we are in the heart of winter (not that you would know it in many parts of the US) and I am sure like many of you my skin has been taking a beating. Now I also live in a drier climate than many of you but even multiple daily applications of hand lotion is not doing the trick. I have used a variety of scrubs in the past including the ghetto version my college roomate whipped together with our cooking oil and refined white sugar. Not gonna lie - it did still work. Since I gather that most of you are past that stage in life (and probably do not want to use your imported olive oil and organic brown sugar as a beauty product), I bring you your new favorite hand scrub.


L'Occitane Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub






If you are not familiar with L'Occitane, they are a company out of France that uses natural ingredients and takes pride in their sustainability practices. Most importantly their products are amazing and smell like heaven. The Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub uses organic sugar to exfoliate your hands while shea and grapesee oils soften - all in one minute! Did I tell you that your hands will smell incredible?! They suggest following this treatment with their Shea Butter Hand Cream however any lotion will soak in beautifully once your hands are smooth like a baby's behind. And of course it is also good for feet!


Do you have a favorite winter hand treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment