Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Product Placement Wednesday - Trader Joe's Strawberry Pops


Back in June, I shared my love for Trader Joe's Peach Pops. Clearly they must have been a popular item as many of you have found my blog in your quest to learn more! Well our friends at Trader Joe's have done it again and this time they are strawberry! Let me introduce - Strawberry Pops!

As with the Peach Pops, these Strawberry Pops look like Otter Pops but made with fresh fruit not artificial colors and flavors. I find that they do not freeze as solid as the peach variety but are delicious nevertheless. Again, this is a low calorie treat with each pop containing a mere 50 calories! It is a hot day in LA and I may have already eaten two to help keep cool. No guilt though!

I suggested using the Peach Pops on top of ice cream or yogurt and I think the Strawberry Pops would be equally as good served those ways too.

While Trader Joe's does not necessarily specialize in "health food" (see Powerberries), this is a treat that you can feel good about enjoying and is perfect for kids too.


No comments:

Post a Comment