Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Product Placement Wednesday - Powerberries

My love of Trader Joe's is transparent in this blog. Honestly, I would starve without it. One of my favorite products offered by TJ's is the delicious Powerberries. They are described on the package as follows...

  • Powerberries are real fruit juice pieces made with acai, pomegranate, cranberry and blueberry juices and dipped in smooth dark chocolate.
  • Excellent source of vitamin C.
  • Made with dark chocolate, a natural source of flavanol antioxidants.

Sounds like a health food right? Well, maybe not but I tell myself that is the case because they are completely addictive. I have eat them one at a time and very slowly in order to not eat too many. I especially recommend enjoying them with red wine as the berry and chocolate flavors in the Powerberries are a perfect match for the wine.

If you have yet to try these I encourage you to do so at your earliest convenience. I look forward to your letters of appreciation for this find/hate mail for sucking you into my addiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment