Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Product Placement Wednesday - The Falsies


Last Wednesday, I posted about my new favorite cleaning tool - Tilex Tile & Grout Pen. It got me thinking about other products I love and a new idea was born. Product Placement Wednesday! Unlike actual product placement deals, I don't actually get anything out of hawking these products. However, what you get is details on a product I believe in and not just because I am being paid to do so. So here we go!



Those readers who also read my posts on Facebook may recall me proclaiming my love for this mascara a few months back. Maybelline is known for making quality inexpensive mascaras that particularly excel in volumizing with the classic Great Lash. While this mascara is a classic for a reason, I find The Falsies to be far superior. The shape of the brush and style of bristles really boosts your lashes while not clumping up at the same time. It comes in three colors - Very Black, Brownish Black and the blackest of all - Black Drama. I have found that occasionally you will find that the brush has too much mascara on it. Don't try to use it like that as it will clump. Either wipe it off on lint free tissue paper (NOT toliet paper) or if that is not available utilize the top of the tube. All of the experts say to throw your mascara away after 3 months - I don't follow that rule. That being said, when my mascara was past it's prime it was way more clumpy. Once it starts to dry out, pitch it. There is a new mascara on the streets that I have been curious to try - One By One but am so in love with The Falsies I am not sure that will happen! Let me know if any of you have had a chance to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment