Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Product Placement Wednesday - Chef'n Sudster Drinkware Scrubber

Those that know me well know that I drink a fair amount of wine. Wine glasses are notoriously a hand wash item though when you don't have a dishwasher everything is a hand wash item. I buy my scrubbers from Target and unfortunately they don't always cut it for cleaning my wine glasses and NEVER cut it for cleaning my champagne flutes. When I came across this product, I knew my problems had been solved. The Chef'n Sudster Drinkware Scrubber actually collapses to fit into the narrowest of glassware. Super easy to use and my wine glasses have never been cleaner. I use mine to clean all glassware but it is most impressive when cleaning items that traditional scrubbers could never clean. I purchased mine through Sur La Table though Amazon sells them too (however they are more expensive). If you hand wash wine glasses, this will improve the process drastically!






No comments:

Post a Comment