Friday, April 22, 2011

Gorgeous Paper Invitations


Sending paper invitations is a lost art reserved only for the biggest events in a person's life like weddings. I am as guilty as the next person choosing to use Evite and occasionally Paperless Post. While these are two green options, they are not as special as receiving an invitation via the good ole USPS. The last two times I have sent traditional invitations I was able to utilize the crafting skills of my mom. For those of you that don't have access to this skilled labor, I would suggest checking out one of these great sites recommended by Real Simple. There are a variety of options depending on the type of event and look and feel you are trying to convey. The best part is that these invitations can be designed online using templates which takes the guess work out of the creation process. So check these sites out and don't forget to invite me to your next event!



No comments:

Post a Comment