Thursday, July 7, 2011

Product Placement Wednesday - Surprise Surprise Bake Shop Cake Pops


I realize I am a day belated for Product Placement Wednesday but unfortunately I was away from my computer all day yesterday (read: at Disneyland). Of course like when a birthday gift is belated, it always nice to be sure to give the recipient something extra nice. So I am going to do just that! There is a special bonus regarding this week's product! Read on to learn more....

Cake pops are not a new invention but continue to grow in popularity. If you have never had a cake pop, you are missing out! The basics - cake and frosting join forces to create a delicious round cake on a stick. It is then dipped in chocolate and topped with any number of toppings.

I recently had the great pleasure of enjoying some amazing cake pops from Surprise Surprise Bake Shop. I tried the Southern Red Velvet, Carrot Cake, and Snickerdoodle pops and they were all amazing. I don't even really like Carrot Cake but if it always tasted like this cake pop I would eat it more often! I am very curious about the Chocolate Nutella and Birthday Cake pops too. Ok, who am I kidding? I want to eat them all!

Besides traditional cake pops, I love that Surprise Surprise also offers a vegan version. With more and more people leading vegetarian and vegan lifestyles, I think that more establishments need to incorporate this into their existing menus.

Surprise Surprise does not stop there! They also offer cheesecake, brownie and cereal treat pops (Mom - Mocha Cheesecake Pops for your birthday next year?). You can also rent a tower to display your pops at your next gathering or have them create an arrangement on your behalf.

And now for the best part - Surprise Surprise is giving On The Tart Side readers three additional pops with any order! These are there new featured flavors so you will be one of the first to try them! All you have to do is mention On The Tart Side when ordering.

Be sure to let me know which flavor(s) you like best!


No comments:

Post a Comment