Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Worst. Date. Ever.

So most people have had a bad date now and again. I wouldn't say that all of my bad dates were a complete disaster but do I have some stories. Like the time we accidently set the bread basket on fire (actually that was the good part of that date), or when a date tried to monitor my food consumption by actually taking food off of my plate, or when a date joked that he put roofies in my drink while I was in the bathroom or when a date had to cancel because he checked himself in the psych ward. Good times.

I have had friends that have told me that I should write a book. After reading this article, my dates are really just amusing stories. These tales are truly horrifying. Enjoy!


What are your worst date stories? Remember you do not need to be a registered member to post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment