Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Product Placement Wednesday - Keyboard Organizer


I hate clutter. The place I live is small so it is a constant battle. While I don't have a separate office, if I did I would want it to look perfectly organized. Something straight out of Martha Stewart. Something like this:


See? No clutter.

That brings me to this week's product - the Keyboard Organizer. While this little gem looks a little like a toy, it is an actual keyboard but with built in storage. This keyboard has 10+ separate storage compartments, multimedia quick keys and has a wireless option. Personally I prefer a "classic" styled keyboard (cleaner, less cluttered look) but if you prefer something more "you" they offer custom colors and graphics. This keyboard is the perfect way to keep important supplies close at hand but also out of sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment