Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Product Placement Wednesday - Trader Joe's Reduced Guilt Chunky Guacamole

I realize it has been MONTHS since we've had a Product Placement Wednesday but I have got a few good ones ready to share! First up:

Trader Joe's Reduced Guilt Chunky Guacamole



During my last review of a "Reduced Guilt" item from Trader Joe's, I shared my wariness for these low calorie TJ's items. Not to worry dear readers - we have another winner! Trader Joe's has added delicious Greek yogurt to their guacamole to reduce the calories and fat while still retaining great flavor. However, to be truthful, if you are expecting this to taste like fresh made full calorie avocado laden guacamole, you might be disappointed. I think it is better to think of it as somewhere between traditional guac and guacamole dip. Regardless, it was delicious. I've enjoyed it with tortilla chips, carrots, and eggs so far but it would be great on anything you enjoy with guacamole.

When you try it, be sure to comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment